Love Quotes

1."Love can make you do things that you never thought possible".

2." Do you ever put your arms out and spin and spin and spin?
     Well that's what love is like. Everything around you tells you
      to stop before you fall, but you just keep going. "

 3." Happiness is to love and to be loved. "

4." He HoLds mE whEn I sTaRt To CrY
     MaKeS mE sMiLe WiTh jUsT hIs EyEs
     ShArEs My HoPeS, dReAmS, fEaRs
     He WiPeS aWaY aLL mY tEaRs
     I LoVe HiM wIth nO rEgReT
     I JuSt HaVeN't FoUnD hIm YeT "

5. "Love, an emotion so strong that you would give up everything, to just feel it once, to know that   you are part of something special. To know that you can feel what love really is, to know, to feel, to love."

6."To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this."

7.I thought I loved him, but he has to break my heart for me to know what
   true love really is. "

Next  -

Love Quotes For  Beloved

Is there a special woman you love in your life? Do you want to remind her how much she means to you? Add these fantastic quotes to any personalized Gift for her that she will cherish forever. Whether she’s your wife, girlfriend, or life partner, she’ll always appreciate knowing how loved she is. These love quotes for her will look perfect in a card or as part of your home goods gift for any special holiday.


  • “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
  • ”I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.” –  F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” Leo Christopher
  • “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”A. A. Milne
  • “A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.”Brendan Francis
  • ”I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.”Pablo Neruda
  • ”Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.”Oscar Wilde
  • “You make me want to be a better man.”Melvin Udall
  • “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment